Most of my writing is either political or personal, since that seems to be all I know how to talk about. I'm trying to expand that range, but there's a learning curve.
- Me/138 Governor Street: a place I lived from 1985-1987
- Me/The Great Trailer Fiasco: a thing that happened in 2002-3
- Offsite: writings about Jenny (on the HypertWiki): ~1979-1984 (Who is Jenny?)
- /2004 gender writings
- Open-Source Universes: meta
- The Beatriffics: unfinished fake band bio (2011)
- From the Desk of B6: a correspondence short-short (c.1989)
- /drafts: a place for exploring ideas to see what they turn into
- These are somewhat dated, having been written during the Bush II administration:
There's also some musical satire in the satire category.
- 1989ish Me/geek filk exchange
- 2017-02-27 (offsite: Reddit) When epistemic systems gain social and political significance: apparently Morbius thought this made some good points
- 2009-05-25 Demonizing in the Dark