I am transgender; I have had gender dysphoria for as long as I can remember, though I didn't know what it was until January 2000. I've been trying to "transition" into the gender with which I identify ever since, but it wasn't until July 2016 that I was really able to get started.
- overview: a brief narrative of how this came about and what it is
- status: the plan, and updates on how it's going
- announcement: I distributed this to family and friends on 2017-01-20.
- some misconceptions about how gender works
- gender dysphoria: what it is, and what it's like for me
- name: the origin and status of my name
- HRT: what it does, what it doesn't do, and how it is affecting me in particular
- SRS: a thing I was finally able to do after seventeen years
- TMI: your source for embarrassingly frank discussion of what it's been like