Jump to navigation Jump to search
after "Rain", by The Beatles
- When my brain comes, I'll put it in my head
- And take out what's there instead
- When my brain comes... when my brain comes.
- When my own spine is connected to its base
- And everything's in place
- When my own spine... when my own spine.
- Brain... it feels fine.
- Spine... the nerves align.
- Can you hear me that with a brand new brain
- I'll be so much more sane
- Can you hear me... can you hear me.
- Daeh ym ni ti tup ll'I, semoc niarb ym nehw...