of general interest
- Hypertwins Informatics: consulting services
- hypertwins.net -- currently a prototyping site for Ferreteria
- hypertwins.org -- our primary email domain; the HypertWiki (which ended up being our primary site) is on the subdomain wiki.hypertwins.org
- ownedbycats.org -- Harena's main email domain and static web site
- Woozalia -- this site: my space for personal creative output
under intensive reconstruction
planned, no site yet
- coagitate.com -- first InstaGov / improved social network node
- conservadict.com -- was going to be a site for parody of conservatism, but ended up not having time/material. Turned off auto-renew.
- errorists.us -- to replace whyrepublicanssuck.com
- gnumusiq.com -- see http://hypertwins.com/wiki/GnuMusiq
- negvox.com -- was a sort of joke site, could easily be recreated; could also be used as a base for social networking site, e.g. fight.negvox.com
- ownedbycats.com -- tentatively, this will be Harena's node on the VBZ network
- PsyCrit: my dad's attempt at a site for critiques of papers in psychology
- psycrit.org: alternate domain for PsyCrit, not currently in use
- scicrit.com: reserved in case we wanted to expand PsyCrit to cover science in general (SciCrit).
- scicrit.org: alternate domain for SciCrit
- sluggysquad.com: was being maintained for a now-essentially-defunct IRC community. I should see if any of them want it.
- snorp.org: planned as a text-based adventure site. Much design work has been done.
for third parties
- LessigWiki: Lawrence Lessig's wiki (not heavily used these days)
- Outside Life: drazahoib's art and webcomics
- Roast Rabbit Productions: Mek's stories and art
- SnowRPG: redirect to a RoastRabbit project on StoryTown
- The Malign Hand (TMH): site for my dad's eponymous book about economics (last updated 2014)
- malignhand.org: alternate domain for TMH, not currently in use
- ICMStdn -- another Mastodon instance, loosely affiliated with ICMS but mainly used as a lab rat
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 I originally registered these just to keep control of the Big Three domains for "hypertwins"
- ↑ I feel there is much, much more that could be done with this concept. Will map out ideas on request.